Equip your students for the future of work
Integrate career-focused courses, professional certificates, and MicroMasters® programs into your curriculum. Strengthen your students’ ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive talent landscape.
Prepare your students for their careers.
edX course library provides certificate programs from 250 leading universities and industry-leading organizations.
The edX course library is made of 3,500+ courses and certificates, and offers learners the opportunity to build 30,000 of the most job-critical skills.
Finance and economics
International trade and finance
Communication and professional competencies
Supply chain management
Drive career outcomes
Empower learners with on-demand courses in a library that caters to their individual needs and watch them take charge of their professional development.
Proven career driving outcomes for your organization
Always available — always self-paced
Empower learners to take charge of their professional development.
- 2022 Transparency and Outcomes Report, p 9. (2023) edX. Retrieved September 06, 2023. ↩︎
- 2022 Transparency and Outcomes Report, p 15. (2023) edX. Retrieved September 06, 2023. ↩︎
- 2022 Transparency and Outcomes Report, p 17. (2023) edX. Retrieved September 06, 2023. ↩︎
- Percentage of corporate learners that enroll in multiple courses. edX proprietary data, September 01, 2020–September 15, 2023. ↩︎
- Based on surveys sent to learners who completed a course. edX proprietary data. (2023). edX. July 25, 2022–September 08, 2023. ↩︎